Any time is a great time to enjoy fine arts. Pikachu has started painting like its Trainer does. The canvases are filled with color in seconds. Let’s check out the sketches now! This Pikachu is a Pokémon Center Original!
This special plush is part of the Pikachu Celebrations collection, where Pikachu celebrates seasonal annual events! Look forward to more Pikachu Celebrations plush!
Fall Season of Art in Japan
- A common Japanese saying often used in fall is “geijutsu no aki” (“fall season of art”).
- It’s sometimes hard to concentrate in the hot and humid Japanese summer, but when it gets cooler in fall, it becomes easier to work; so some say that artists become more productive in the fall.
- Others argue that the “geijutsu no aki” saying comes from the fact that so many art shows and exhibitions are held in fall.
- And still others say that it is called the “fall season of art” because leaves turn colors in fall, creating natural art.
- Pikachu is feeling painterly!
- Pikachu dressed in artist smock and ready to create a masterpiece!
- Pokémon Center Original
- Item Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 4.3 inches
- Country Of Origin: Made in China.
- Recommended Age: 4+ years
- Materials: All new material/polyester fiber /Polyurethane Foam/Cotton
- Care Instructions: Surface Wash only