Yum, yum! Harvest time is a gourmet's favorite time, and Pikachu's Trainer is baking chestnut cakes. Pikachu put on its chef's cap to help! Let's hope the sweet snacks turn out well, so everyone can share them. Nom, nom, nom. This Pikachu is a Pokémon Center Original!
This special plush is part of the Pikachu Celebrations collection, where Pikachu celebrates seasonal annual events! Look forward to more Pikachu Celebrations plush!
Fall Pastry Season in Japan
- Because the Japanese summer is very hot and humid, some people lose their appetite.
- Fall is the harvest season, and it starts getting cooler in Japan around September.
- The Japanese expression “shokuyoku no aki” (“autumn appetite”) is often used around this time since people start getting back their appetite and many different kinds of produce become available.
- Pikachu is holding a Japanese chestnut, one of the many seasonal foods available in the fall.
- Detailed and embroidered plush
- Shows off Pikachu's gourmet side!
- Pokémon Center Original
- Item Dimensions: 8.3 x 6 x 4.5 inches
- Country Of Origin: Made in China.
- Recommended Age: 4+ years
- Materials: All new material/ Polyester/PP/Polyurethane Foam
- Care Instructions: Surface Wash only